05-20-2023, 03:10 PM
(05-20-2023, 02:52 PM)HVzR5 Wrote:(05-20-2023, 12:37 AM)datby98 Wrote: Wow~this is a hectic post. Just out of curiosity, what if in the future, when you decided to advance your education level (to a PhD), could someone from ENEB help issue a recommendation letter for you? Anyone has a clue?
The ENEB's propio Master, based on my understanding, is designed for career and professional improvement and not for academic and Ph.D. I really doubt if there's any chance they provide references for PhD application etc.
Hince I'm also doing ENEB right now for fun, but we probably shouldn't expect too much more than what we paid for.
No need to doubt with there already confirmation in the thread confirming otherwise.
ENEB has met the application requirement for doctorate programs at Virginia University of Lynchburg (NA) and Liberty University (RA). Those are just due to recent ENEB graduates applying, and I am comfortable in that there are bound to be more options to be discovered.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)