06-12-2023, 06:33 AM
(06-11-2023, 07:00 PM)sixdegreesandamovie Wrote: I already have a couple of undergraduate degrees (in the social sciences) so I know I'll be able to meet the gen ed requirements and be able to transfer in 90.
If they're bachelor's degrees, then the gen eds are waived. Although, I'm curious why you're going for the ultimate check-the-box degree if you've already checked the box?
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 2022
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College 2023
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University 2023
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 2023
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona 2023
Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla 2024
Master of Business Administration
Western Governors University 2026
Master of Science - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 2022
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College 2023
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University 2023
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 2023
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona 2023
Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla 2024
Master of Business Administration
Western Governors University 2026
Master of Science - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)