Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best option for a fast Associate's in I.T. or something related? Total noob!
#18
Ok. This thread has actually turned out really cool as far as threads go. Like, a lot of great ideas and info.

I feel like the only blatant thing missing (unless I missed it) is the link to look up ACE credits. So, here it is. ?
https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...fault.aspx

The reason I wanted to add it is because I’ve noticed IT type people who find this forum seem to be pretty creative when it comes to continually stacking up certificates and degrees, and it may not hurt to keep the ACE credit search in your pocket, because some of those may give credits, like the course that our company sent out IT guy to.

I don’t think an AA through a CC is the best idea compared to an alt credit friendly school, but check out page 202 in your old CC’s handbook. If you ever hit a point that you wanted it, you’ve got one of the 4 classes done for a Certificate of Performance in Information and Communication Technology.

https://www.sdccd.edu/docs/StudentServic...atalog.pdf
Old Salt w/ New Papers
Pierpont: AAS BOG BUSINESS FOCUS 8/5/22
Excelsior: BS NUCLEAR ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 10/21/22
[-] The following 1 user Likes Insert Name's post:
  • Alec311
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Best option for a fast Associate's in I.T. or something related? Total noob! - by Insert Name - 06-29-2023, 07:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Low-Cost Path to a U.S. Bachelor's or Associate akr680 8 1,819 07-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Looking for a good roadmap for Associate or Bachelors degree for Manufacturing jobs DRAGELEMENTS 5 2,699 02-02-2026, 06:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS or related Bachelors, which way to go? hels-at-work 13 4,453 12-26-2025, 03:03 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree how to get associates as fast as possible Bubblywater 6 3,185 12-22-2025, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Current fastest/least expensive option for RA credits? studyingfortests 11 3,572 10-26-2025, 04:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin Advice for 16-Year-Old Planning Fast Online Accounting Degree MoonDeRay 1 1,154 08-06-2025, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Associate Degree in Computer Science JoeyCA 1 1,255 07-01-2025, 09:11 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb Fast & Cheap MBA? AlecO45 5 1,980 06-16-2025, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Fast and affordable Business Management or Computer Science degree. Oz4323 12 5,639 05-18-2025, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Oz4323
  New user - Looking for fast and easy degree supernoms 6 2,336 05-13-2025, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)