Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dual/Double Degree Requirements
#7
(07-02-2023, 02:49 PM)acethroughcollege Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 02:45 PM)whimsyUnleashed Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 02:23 PM)acethroughcollege Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 01:13 PM)Kab Wrote: I think that you will have to do one degree, graduate and then do the other. In other words, you cannot do two degrees at the same at UMPI.
What you are talking is TESU. There you can do both and then graduate at the same time. At UMPI is one after the other. Then you will have to do 30 credits for the first degree and then another 30 credits for the second degree. Most of them in the AOS and UL.

I did two degrees at the same time at UMPI. You just have to ask Jessica to add another degree after you are accepted for one of the degrees.

So does that mean you only had to complete 30 credits in residence at UMPI?

I wouldn't know that because I completed 60 credits total at UMPI so that I could take the CPA exam

I am going to be doing the same thing. I have completed a bus admin degree. My plan is to take the accounting BA. It looks like, after everything transfers, I will have 10 classes to take to achieve that degree (30 credits). This will also conveniently put me at 150 credits needed for a CPA license.

One snag I am coming up with -- "Accounting Information Systems" is a required course to take the CPA exams in my state. Is it a requirement where you are? If so, what did you do about that?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by Kab - 07-02-2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by anthony3070 - 07-03-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by ss20ts - 07-03-2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by Kab - 07-04-2023, 07:31 AM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by kai1120 - 07-24-2023, 05:18 AM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by ss20ts - 07-24-2023, 01:18 PM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by Tswede - 07-24-2023, 02:07 PM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by ss20ts - 07-25-2023, 08:15 AM
RE: Dual/Double Degree Requirements - by Tswede - 07-24-2023, 07:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,285 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BLS Degree Plan Help clj626 8 1,222 07-20-2026, 02:44 PM
Last Post: clj626
Question Degree advice pumi 7 1,282 06-11-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,524 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace degree - does the diploma indicate anything to this effect? degreedude80 8 3,565 03-02-2026, 10:05 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  UMPI AI Certification Requirements knaves 3 1,659 01-12-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI - Healthcare Administration Degree joshua27 1 2,217 11-11-2025, 11:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Psychology 2nd degree plan evanmonast 3 1,476 11-08-2025, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Hello beautiful community ( business degree) Sara143 3 1,271 10-26-2025, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb 2nd Degree already earned? Jaxxon 5 1,790 10-26-2025, 04:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)