Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's the average time it takes for you to complete a class?
#1
I finally applied and I'm just trying to get an idea on how to build a time management schedule for myself on a daily/weekly basis. I know the response will probably be "everyone's different" but I think it would be interesting to see the different response times. I work a full time 40 hour a week job but I'm single with no kids so there's nothing distracting me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dlynn1219's post:
  • hartichu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's the average time it takes for you to complete a class? - by Dlynn1219 - 07-14-2023, 05:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TransferMate payment processing time & May 7 deadline anxiety - Will I be dropped? Jin Wang 0 548 05-05-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  Enrolling at UMPI and UMF at the same time? Henry Feng 3 1,456 02-04-2026, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Henry Feng
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 156 213,853 11-20-2025, 12:08 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Can I come back to complete BABA M&L Alim83 4 1,818 04-26-2025, 09:08 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Average income after graduation low Bm1992 18 5,995 01-12-2025, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Bm1992
  One-time Residency Requirement Mint Berry Crunch 3 7,021 01-08-2025, 09:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Submitting wrong version of final, worried I will fail class FeFe_Fiona 7 4,414 12-24-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star UMPI Marketing Class Final Assessment smartfion 0 1,328 11-29-2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: smartfion
  Spring 1 UL History Class recommendations for BLS Han_Shot_First_IYKYK 3 1,773 11-19-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Han_Shot_First_IYKYK
  Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster...Personal Plan & Progress wkshasta 17 4,549 10-21-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: wkshasta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)