Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program
#13
Considering enrolling in the Health Sciences program beginning in September.

I asked the enrollment advisor about degree requirements (upper division courses, required classes, etc). I wasn't able to get specifics

I looked at the on-campus version of the degree to get an idea of how things might be. That degree program requires 27 upper division credits and 27 more lower division (on top of electives + gen eds, which I'd probably fulfill anyways). I know flex programs like these sometimes have different requirements, so I'm not sure if I should really expect that or not.

I'll probably just apply and see what happens. I really hope it's doable in 1 term. Reviews of the school really don't get my hopes up. I'll just apply & see what happens


Attached is the list of classes I was sent.


Attached Files
.pdf   Health Science Catalog 2.10.23.pdf (Size: 181.53 KB / Downloads: 20)
University of Wyoming
JD Candidate - 3L (Class of 2027)
MA Environment & Natural Resources (Class of 2027)
Grad Collaborative Practice Certificate (2027)

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
BS Biomedical Sciences - Health Sciences (2026)
Microcredential: Interprofessional Leadership in Healthcare (2026)

UMPI
BA History & Political Science (2022)

Florida State University
BS Economics (2022)
BS International Affairs - Political Science (2022)
Minor Mathematics (2022)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program - by RbxFunRocks - 07-29-2023, 02:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin Flex BSIST spacecadet17 1 428 09-12-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  California Coast University. Danalynn25 0 328 09-11-2026, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  American Public University System Completes Planned Combination Charles Fout 4 810 08-06-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Claremont Lincoln University ReyMysterioso 7 1,399 07-30-2026, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Newlane University - My experience so far tsgreer 44 56,239 07-12-2026, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  Purdue Global University doctorate BigJohn1975 1 789 06-03-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Winthrop University - Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S) CBE karehiro 6 3,561 05-26-2026, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  University of West Alabama offers CBE degree tracks (per-credit pricing) RbxFunRocks 4 1,700 04-21-2026, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newlane University BALA Specializations in Art History and Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 8 2,912 03-19-2026, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ritz
  Basic Program - Year 3 - Spring Charles Fout 0 682 03-18-2026, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)