Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Degree Advice for a semi-successful dropout
#15
(08-18-2023, 03:35 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Oopsie! You're correct, I skimmed too fast a second time and missed it, I went straight to the courses and was really interested in what you had... I still think it's a good idea to do the TESU Double Degree *IF* you don't have much to complete for the BSBA.  I am leaning heavily on the BALS NSM and to get that done quickly and adding the TESU BSBA since it would be an added bonus for not much extra work...

No worries! I'm definitely interested in the double degree even if it adds a little more time, if it's easily attainable I'm thinking why not! I really just somehow never gave TESU much consideration, I believe because I first discovered WGU but heard people saying UMPI is easier/faster for business degrees and then I just settled with that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Degree Advice for a semi-successful dropout - by oraibihm - 08-18-2023, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 724 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,376 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,106 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 2 334 09-22-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Notyourgirl
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 267 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 785 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,490 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 638 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,454 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,618 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)