Your Location: El Salvador
Your Age: 23
What kind of degree do you want?: BSc. Computer Science, maybe open to Computing and Information Technology
Current Regional Accredited Credits: US 0, Salvadoran 3, 10 ECTS
Universidad de El Salvador: 3 credits
Experimental Methods(introduction to physics) 3 cr.hrs.
International University of Applied Sciences
Computer Science I 5 ECTS
Java and Java Class Library 5 ECTS
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: None yet, planning doing Sophia/Saylor, whatever as needed.
Budget: Preferrable no more than US$230 any given month, but if I had to put a raw full number here, would be around $4,500-6000
Commitments: Working full time
Dedicated time to study: I can study as much as needed, but my time budget would be around 20-25 hours a week
Timeline: Ending before November 2025
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: None at the time
Hi, I have been a lurker of this and the sister forum for a while, I'm looking to pursue a career in CS, have already over 5 years of experience but need the degree to grow on the corporate ladder, have had bad experiences in brick and mortar so I inscribed on an online university, but is not flexible enough for my working schedule and have to do synchronous classes at inconvenient times, so I'm planning getting a degree in CS elsewhere, have the aforementioned credits but cannot use them much without an evaluation.
I was planning, as I have seen here and elsewhere, doing an Advanced Level 5 Diploma on Information Technology from LSIB(https://www.lsib.co.uk/course-details.as...=Diploma#0) and then top it up with a BSc. from Derby; But was looking for any other cheaper/faster suggestions here(I was taking an eye into TESU or WGU, sadly cannot do the last not being in the US). My final objective would be making a MSc. in Cybersecurity anywhere with solid accreditation and then an MBA from ENEB/Isabel I.
Very thanks in advance you all.
Your Age: 23
What kind of degree do you want?: BSc. Computer Science, maybe open to Computing and Information Technology
Current Regional Accredited Credits: US 0, Salvadoran 3, 10 ECTS
Universidad de El Salvador: 3 credits
Experimental Methods(introduction to physics) 3 cr.hrs.
International University of Applied Sciences
Computer Science I 5 ECTS
Java and Java Class Library 5 ECTS
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: None yet, planning doing Sophia/Saylor, whatever as needed.
Budget: Preferrable no more than US$230 any given month, but if I had to put a raw full number here, would be around $4,500-6000
Commitments: Working full time
Dedicated time to study: I can study as much as needed, but my time budget would be around 20-25 hours a week
Timeline: Ending before November 2025
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: None at the time
Hi, I have been a lurker of this and the sister forum for a while, I'm looking to pursue a career in CS, have already over 5 years of experience but need the degree to grow on the corporate ladder, have had bad experiences in brick and mortar so I inscribed on an online university, but is not flexible enough for my working schedule and have to do synchronous classes at inconvenient times, so I'm planning getting a degree in CS elsewhere, have the aforementioned credits but cannot use them much without an evaluation.
I was planning, as I have seen here and elsewhere, doing an Advanced Level 5 Diploma on Information Technology from LSIB(https://www.lsib.co.uk/course-details.as...=Diploma#0) and then top it up with a BSc. from Derby; But was looking for any other cheaper/faster suggestions here(I was taking an eye into TESU or WGU, sadly cannot do the last not being in the US). My final objective would be making a MSc. in Cybersecurity anywhere with solid accreditation and then an MBA from ENEB/Isabel I.
Very thanks in advance you all.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)