Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my CS degree study plan: need help
#6
(08-30-2023, 10:05 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @Felisa, Where are you in China, which city? You're a dog lover! Haha, Big Dog, is your dog a bigger dog or a different breed?  Anyways, you should go into your Academic Evaluation and create the BS CIS academic evaluation and post it the same way you did for the BACS.  Interesting... For the BSBA CIS degree, you may just need some basic business courses to complete for that as well.

Even though your main goal is the BACS, the BSBA CIS is 'almost free' and may not take you much energy or time.  There is only one recommendation so far, you have a CIS-3999 Electronic Technology that they have in the 'other field'.  That can be moved to your Group 1 (Not Started) as an elective for CS, even though it's in Electronic Technology, it's considered a CIS course, thus, it is usable!

Haha, you do understand some Chinese characters!! Are you from Beijing? Now I live in Fujian Province, the southeastern part of China. Yes, I'm a dog lover, but I don't have any dog now, I hope when I move to Europe I can keep one dog, Shiba Inu or Labrador Retriever. Big Grin 
Thanks for your replies!!

1. About CIS-3999, I made an advisor appointment on 5th Sep,  hope he or she could help me move it as an elective for CS. (I updated it on my study plan.)  

2. About My Study Plan:  I found on another thread, the only TECEP course for BACS is Network Technology. 

I put my draft study plan on Google Drive My Study Plan
I am super confused about how to make my study plan.  Sad
(I want to have some CS-related RA credits on my transcript, I think it would be useful when I apply for a traditional CS master's program in Europe.)
My draft study plan is as below,
Maybe I pay 2 flat rate terms, 
On 1st term: finish the 5 remaining required CS courses + Network Technology TECEP --at TESU
                   Choose two CS elective courses   -- from other sources, maybe study.com, or some university providing RA credits 
On 2nd term: finish CS capstone, then graduate!
The total cost:  4299$*2= 8598$
Is it right? Could you give me any advice?

3.  I put my BSCIS academic evaluation on Google Drive Academic Evaluation-BSCIS
Reply


Messages In This Thread
my CS degree study plan: need help - by Felisa - 08-30-2023, 08:08 PM
RE: TESU CS degree: need help - by elcastor21 - 08-30-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: my CS degree study plan: need help - by Felisa - 08-31-2023, 03:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,593 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 535 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 725 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,472 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
Information Help For TESU BACS DEGREE help-0982 13 2,170 06-12-2026, 12:48 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Dual BA Spanish + Philosophy with CCC AAs - Plan Review ElectiveCredits 6 1,160 06-09-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Question Study/Sophia for BSBA in Operations Management? Copper56 5 1,277 05-30-2026, 07:21 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Wink Is SOS-1100 exempted because of my foreign bachelor's degree? Garyjoston 7 1,742 05-21-2026, 03:29 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper-level Credits Required for Dual-AOS Bachelor Degree csbachelor 9 2,102 04-25-2026, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TESU Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 1 6,865 03-28-2026, 01:53 AM
Last Post: bluebooger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)