09-08-2023, 09:31 AM
(09-08-2023, 02:41 AM)GameSlinger Wrote:(09-07-2023, 11:54 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Everyone won't know that there have been threads on this school in the past. It's not something commonly discussed. IU can mean like a million different things.
Not to mention it is impossible to search on this board for IU as that is too short. I wonder if there should be a list of abbreviations that could be added to help with some of this. Put some of this tribal knowledge down in writing.
I was just coming on here to say that you can't even search for IU. Everyone interesting in this school may not even think of searching for IU so this thread wouldn't even show up if you could search for IU.
There are soooooo many abbreviations. It's so hard to keep track of most of them! Took me awhile to get used to EU for Excelsior. I keep thinking Europe even though I live in the US. LOL



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)