Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So... I Asked IU if they accept ACE credits, they do!
#18
(09-08-2023, 04:40 PM)MrPanda Wrote: When I asked about the program, they also told me about South Bank University, but there was an additional cost, maybe around USD$ 800. The seller mentioned that "everybody takes this option".

I said I wasn´t interested in the a double degree, but in the end I didn´t register, as he insisted in that I could just register and then I had a month to send them my physical official bachelor documents, however, even after I told them that my university only issued digital copies, he didn´t change his posture.

Maybe now there´s more flexibility.

I assume you tried to enroll on a Masters program, for bachelors, they just asked for digital copies of the High School Diploma and Academic Record(plus also the local aptitude test, the now dead PAES) and offered me to be transferred to an evaluator free of charge, got their evaluation and had no need to send physical copies.

For Masters, I think they also ask for your CV and recommendation letters if possible IIRC.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: So... I Asked IU if they accept ACE credits, they do! - by elcastor21 - 09-08-2023, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,779 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,094 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,531 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,247 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,596 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,407 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,362 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 97 43,181 07-30-2025, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  another way to possibly earn college credits krush 4 4,417 03-19-2025, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Way to Get a U.S. Degree? International Credits & Alternative Options DragonDF 8 7,309 02-09-2025, 02:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)