Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting Masters After Degree Conferral Question
#6
(05-28-2023, 09:39 PM)Infinite-Telephone52 Wrote: I read the thread about waiting 6-8 weeks for degrees to be conferred at UMPI, but I am wondering if that will delay transferring into a master's program? Has anyone transferred to WGU without delay, or will I be waiting 2 months or more before I can begin?

UMPI wouldn't let me start the MAOL while waiting on my UMPI degree conferral, even with all grades posted prior to the session start date.  Hopefully it will be done before the next session so I can get started.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting Masters After Degree Conferral Question - by Jennifers39 - 09-14-2023, 07:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 3,899 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BLS Degree Plan Help clj626 8 1,183 07-20-2026, 02:44 PM
Last Post: clj626
Question Degree advice pumi 7 1,211 06-11-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,234 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace degree - does the diploma indicate anything to this effect? degreedude80 8 3,509 03-02-2026, 10:05 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  UMF Public Policy Course Yourpace Equivalency Question Swiss Cognac 1 1,283 12-24-2025, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  MS in Business - question about assesment Donato88 1 1,036 12-11-2025, 10:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI - Healthcare Administration Degree joshua27 1 2,163 11-11-2025, 11:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Psychology 2nd degree plan evanmonast 3 1,434 11-08-2025, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Hello beautiful community ( business degree) Sara143 3 1,246 10-26-2025, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)