Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Advice for Degree Type and Plan
#6
(09-15-2023, 12:47 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(09-15-2023, 12:37 PM)Spalmer Wrote: I knew about Pierpont but I didn't really look into it. I'll check it out. 
I did ok with Sophia's Intro to Stats. I struggled a bit, but I kind of enjoyed it. To hear that discrete math is similar to stats is a relief.  I thought I saw on the Wiki that Finnish credits can only be used at TESU right now?

So, the international student page for WGU says that students need to have their international transcripts evaluated by a NACES or AICES member. https://www.wgu.edu/admissions/internati...redit.html ACEI is an AICES member, so it should be okay. But WGU might not accept it as being relevant to their Data Analytics degree. Still, 25€  (plus $200 for evaluation, if you choose to do that) for a class that you may or may not be able to use is going to be cheaper than paying for 6 months of WGU and then finding out that you want nothing to do with Discrete Math. Wink

Oh Absolutely!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Advice for Degree Type and Plan - by Spalmer - 09-15-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Need Advice for Degree Type and Plan - by Spalmer - 09-15-2023, 12:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 1,030 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 927 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,518 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,445 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 459 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 358 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,576 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 731 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,655 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,931 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)