09-25-2023, 05:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 05:47 PM by walruspanda.)
(09-25-2023, 01:30 PM)ss20ts Wrote: I didn't say you took the Capstone alone. Capstone in ExcelTrack BS Analytics had to be the last course and you couldn't take any other courses with it.
Right, that's what I was trying to say (perhaps slightly awkwardly) in my post -- by alone, I meant at the same time as no other courses, not alone with no other people.
I'm completely with your husband that the Capstone is slooow going when you're used to knocking off a course every week or two in Exceltrack. And the weekly discussion posts and Zoom calls are for the birds. Based on this course, I'm sure my opinion of PUG would be much different if I were stuck on the traditional track. At least only five weeks to go!
Purdue University Global
in-progress: EdD in Leadership and Innovation, expected March 2026
completed: MS in Information Technology, March 2024
completed: BS in Information Technology, October 2023
in-progress: EdD in Leadership and Innovation, expected March 2026
completed: MS in Information Technology, March 2024
completed: BS in Information Technology, October 2023


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)