Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Credit for ALEKS Corp (McGraw Hill) Online courses in College Algebra & Statistics
cde Wrote:This is such wonderful news to me!Big Grin Thank you so much for mentioning it. I am at 65%+1% now.I was beginning to think I would need to get a tutor to help me finish off the last of it. I am utterly horrible at math.

By chance did the person you speak to specify if the 70% was based on the last assessment test ( so it was all 70% of blue line) or say if you hit 65% + 5% would that count as 70%? I suspect it is the last assessment test but I thought I'd ask.Smile
I'm not sure... you should call to ask... I'm think you need to reach the assessment test for 70%.


Messages In This Thread
Credit for ALEKS Corp (McGraw Hill) Online courses in College Algebra & Statistics - by kayausa - 10-06-2008, 10:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 15,927 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,266 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 14,125 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,284 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 4,064 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 4,126 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 4,380 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU BALS 2018 - All Online seaweedhead 5 5,186 08-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 4,711 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc dcan 43 37,013 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: elenlushk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)