10-22-2023, 11:30 AM
(10-12-2023, 10:04 PM)HOSSNPEPPER Wrote:(10-12-2023, 02:17 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Be a bit open on what you require for your degree, you may want to review this thread here, I don't think COSC is the way to go, the two courses you complete is already enough time for completing UMPI two sessions: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...AccountingUMPI is my top choice, the self-paced program works best for my busy life, but I have not received my transfer evaluation yet. I originally had a double major in Political Science and Public Policy, which why I applied to UMPI’s History and Political Science BA.
The cost of TESU for the one semester and residency waiver is more than 4 sessions at UMPI, but I do not want to keep putting off my degree for another 6 or 7 years again, or possibly never if we decide to have another child.
BA History/Political Science is fine if you want to continue on that route, if not, going the BLS with a minor or two isn't bad either. Decide by reviewing which degree is going to be cheaper, easier, faster, for yourself. Are you going forward with a Masters after that? If you are, you can always tinker the requirements of the BLS to hit all the entry requirements of the Masters degree... For example, if you're going for the UMPI MAOL after your Bachelors, you can take 3-4 classes for the Bachelors degree that will give exemption for 9 credits towards the UMPI MAOL.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)