Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TAMUC Org Leadership - 9 Months, $3,394, Starting from ZERO
#31
(11-06-2023, 09:18 AM)fromthedepths Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 09:10 AM)ltw900rr Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 08:58 AM)jobee Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 10:51 PM)jobee Wrote:
(03-08-2023, 08:55 PM)fromthedepths Wrote: Yup. Spoke with admissions and they will take ACE credits as long as they are transcribed through Parchment. So Credly seems to not be a viable option.

Do you have any instructions on how to send ACE credits from Parchment over to TAMUC?

Thank you kindly for your response.  I sent my Straighterline classes to ACE, and then sent the Credly/ACE transcript to TAMUC.  I am concerned that TAMUC may not accept this, and I am looking for other ways to get them the credit.

I believe I read a previous post that said TAMUC would only accept ACE if it came through Parchment. I am not 100% sure on that, but that is what I remember.

This is correct. They will only accept an official transcript via Parchment or faxed from an institution.

Thank you for this information.  Does anyone know how to actually get Straigherline courses to Parchment?  It does not seem like I can send it from SL=> ACE => Parchment.  So how is it possible to get either SL or ACE courses to TAMUC?
My favorite search engine google.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TAMUC Org Leadership - 9 Months, $3,394, Starting from ZERO - by jobee - 11-07-2023, 06:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TAMUC class review ltw900rr 49 32,272 10-01-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  ETAMU / TAMUC accelerate ? VanillaBean 2 859 07-15-2026, 06:26 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TAMUC - Accepted KagomeH 9 5,565 03-28-2026, 10:09 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  Choosing between Org Leadership & Gen Studies CBE at ETAMU (E.Texas A&M) futbolista89 5 2,757 11-24-2025, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC and Study.com UL Courses PPR 4 2,104 07-12-2025, 10:42 PM
Last Post: PPR
  TAMUC Competency Based Program List bjcheung77 89 51,820 07-07-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  TAMUC English Comp II & TX Govt ?s VanillaBean 2 1,484 07-07-2025, 02:42 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Completed ETAMU - BAAS: Organizational Leadership SpartacusPM 7 5,262 04-25-2025, 09:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC Bachelors Public Admin - City Planning is approved (CBE) bradm31 2 3,421 03-09-2025, 09:49 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  Completed Final Class - East Texas A&M / TAMUC ATM925 5 3,757 02-20-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)