Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mature student seeks help with college credit/bypassing courses. Psychology oriented.
#28
(11-09-2023, 05:42 AM)Cyath Wrote: I should clarify that I am an international student and prefer online colleges. Thanks for all the advice so far.

I haven't been checking online recently as I have a difficult living situation to resolve first.

You aren't going to get a degree in counseling, therapy or applied psychology being online only and international You need a practicum. Focus on a online BA first, you need a MA with CLINICALS to do any sort of therapy work.

Would you want a therapist who went to online school with no practicum and just had "life experience" to back it up? I wouldn't.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mature student seeks help with college credit/bypassing courses. Psychology oriented. - by Duneranger - 11-12-2023, 02:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 1,064 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Transferring from community college to an online Bachelor's program daydream 9 3,272 07-08-2026, 07:32 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,556 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  New user, Looking for input on what college/major Hankasaurus 8 1,383 06-21-2026, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Is My TESU Eval Accurate? (BA Psychology) myriam555 6 1,190 06-01-2026, 05:39 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Question (Help) TEEX credits & Credly – international student question (UMPI) pumi 2 1,354 02-03-2026, 01:09 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Beginner's Guide to College Degrees - Compact and Concise Revised Version bjcheung77 12 15,744 11-25-2025, 04:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  International Student with Transcript Issue abd 13 4,088 10-27-2025, 02:32 AM
Last Post: abd
  Advice needed for prospective law student Law 12 5,825 10-26-2025, 09:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Which college for BA Psychology with sophia starting from scratch eianmanuel 1 1,324 10-26-2025, 03:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)