Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feedback Request on Degree Plan: UMPI BA in Project Management
#15
So I've made reasonable progress on my plan so far and am on track to attain the 40 credits by end of December. I have a few further questions:
  1. This one is super silly, but I did want to be 100% sure on this - can one course fulfill multiple learning objectives, e.g. Introduction to Ethics covers 2A, 2B, and 4C? Or will I have to take another course for 2B and another course for 4C?
  2. I have read that the Sophia Calculus has previously been accepted for: 1) MAT140 requirement for a BABA, 2) Learning Objective 3A and, 3) Learning Objective 3B. Is there a way to validate this?
  3. Is it worth doing the Sophia Project Management course as its classified as LL at UMPI?
  4. How do I fulfill Learning Objective 4a as a distance/yourpace student?
  5. Finally, below is a screenshot (link: Degree Plan.xlsx) of my GEC courses. Any feedback is appreciated! 
[Image: Degree-Plan.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FM1's post:
  • manyoptions4me
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback Request on Degree Plan: UMPI BA in Project Management - by FM1 - 11-27-2023, 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 7 484 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,371 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,104 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 266 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 785 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Should we consider London School & Management & Technology (LSMT) DBA? aaronkwok2 4 8,033 08-30-2026, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 959 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,490 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,220 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 637 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)