11-30-2023, 06:09 AM
(11-29-2023, 10:52 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:(11-29-2023, 03:58 AM)GameSlinger Wrote:(11-24-2023, 05:21 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, with the exchange rate and going through Paypal, I just noticed the pricing difference...
$347.52 - For the Global MBA/Triple Masters Diploma, everything included, which isn't a bad price for my 3 masters.
$205.25 - For the two Masters options for my wife, didn't get a chance to select, I'll do that through an email to them.
$552.77 total for all, which isn't too bad, considering I paid slightly less for my triple Masters alone...
I have seen you mention the Global MBA a few times. I only saw the option for this in Spanish. Did you complete it that way using a translation app? Is there a different option for the Global MBA that I haven't noticed? I am prepping right now to take my next TECEP and then concentrate on the MBA/Master Business & Corporate Communication exams at start of next year. May try to knock out a few math classes in between as well.
The Global MBA/Triple Masters I referenced earlier was the pricing to have the Apostille, diploma, etc, for my previous Groupon purchases. I did purchase ENEB in 2020 all through Groupon when they had a discount at $249 USD for MBA/Masters and $217 for my third Masters. It's all in English for me and I didn't get anything evaluated as I am not looking to have it transferred anywhere for credit.
I wasn't sure because when I look at the MBA/Masters program, it does not say Global, but when you search for "Global MBA ENEB", one shows up specifically called Global MBA but that page is in Spanish.
In Progress:
Excelsior - BPS Business and Management
Study.com - Business 307, Sociology 305, Psychology 315
ASU - Algebra, PreCalc, Calculus
Completed:
Universidad Isabel I - MBA/Master Bus & Corp Comm
Kirkwood - AAS Business Administration, Certificate of Human Resources 3.8 GPA
Excelsior - AAS Applied Technologies Electronics 4.0 GPA
TADA - Google Project Management, Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Luna - Bio2 Lab
CSM Learn
US Navy (Electronics Tech 3rd Class) - NER-ET-004, NV-2202-0165 V02, NV-1715-1788 V01, NV-1715-1796 V01, NV-1715-1585 V01, NV-1715-1336 V02
TECEP: 9 Credits
Man-3730, OPM-3010, Bus-3110
Study.com: 6 Credits
Philosophy 301
Lawshelf: 15 Credits
BUS-201, BUS-301, BUS-302, GOV-202, EMP-301
CLEP: 48 Credits
College Math, Financial Accounting, Principles of Micro & Macroeconomics, Intro Sociology, Intro Psychology, Analyze and Interpreting Literature, Intro Business Law, Principles of Marketing, Biology, US History 1 & 2, Humanities
DSST: 9 Credits
Principles of Public Speaking, Ethics in America, Principles of Supervision
Excelsior - BPS Business and Management
Study.com - Business 307, Sociology 305, Psychology 315
ASU - Algebra, PreCalc, Calculus
Completed:
Universidad Isabel I - MBA/Master Bus & Corp Comm
Kirkwood - AAS Business Administration, Certificate of Human Resources 3.8 GPA
Excelsior - AAS Applied Technologies Electronics 4.0 GPA
TADA - Google Project Management, Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Luna - Bio2 Lab
CSM Learn
US Navy (Electronics Tech 3rd Class) - NER-ET-004, NV-2202-0165 V02, NV-1715-1788 V01, NV-1715-1796 V01, NV-1715-1585 V01, NV-1715-1336 V02
TECEP: 9 Credits
Man-3730, OPM-3010, Bus-3110
Study.com: 6 Credits
Philosophy 301
Lawshelf: 15 Credits
BUS-201, BUS-301, BUS-302, GOV-202, EMP-301
CLEP: 48 Credits
College Math, Financial Accounting, Principles of Micro & Macroeconomics, Intro Sociology, Intro Psychology, Analyze and Interpreting Literature, Intro Business Law, Principles of Marketing, Biology, US History 1 & 2, Humanities
DSST: 9 Credits
Principles of Public Speaking, Ethics in America, Principles of Supervision


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)