Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com Math - College Algebra & Statistics
#10
(12-10-2023, 06:23 PM)Marsbar Wrote: Well...I thought that I would go for it and sat the exam. Passed it with 67% on the exam plus 99 on the quizzes. 

Don't be scared of it. The practice exams are much harder than the exam.

Thank you. Now Algebra!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Passed Statistics on study.com - by Marsbar - 12-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Business Statistics Passed - by Marsbar - 12-10-2023, 06:23 PM
RE: Business Statistics Passed - by Marsbar - 12-21-2023, 05:13 PM
College Algebra - by Marsbar - 12-21-2023, 05:12 PM
RE: College Algebra - by davewill - 12-21-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: College Algebra - by Marsbar - 12-21-2023, 05:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WGU accepting Calbright College Credits NotJoeBiden 2 1,578 03-08-2026, 11:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How I Built a Daily Study Routine Before Enrolling — Without Rearranging My Life bjcheung77 0 1,208 11-24-2025, 11:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Recent Study.com Updates for WGU Students bjcheung77 1 1,754 11-14-2025, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  D420/D421 Discrete Math Udemy courses? pluggingalong 0 2,793 07-14-2025, 04:37 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
Star How The Heck do I fund college, with no aid? TaraD2020 16 7,584 07-06-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU Sophia College of IT no courses anymore? jobojoe285 7 7,843 04-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com Algebra or WGU? Marsbar 10 5,030 11-30-2023, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 324 or 113 study.com for BSBM Marsbar 4 3,145 11-23-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia Learning vs. Study.com BrotherG 8 20,739 10-04-2023, 11:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Does the study.com OS course (CS 305) cover everything in WGU's OS course (C191 I)? whiverem 6 4,322 06-15-2023, 06:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)