10-17-2008, 10:39 PM
hey mapalo,
im taking Gerontology, Microbiology in the same month. I hope I survive.. i've been losing focus this past year.
im taking Gerontology, Microbiology in the same month. I hope I survive.. i've been losing focus this past year.
Sheena
[SIZE="1"]Exams so far:
DSST - Intro to Computing (62), Elementary College Algebra (58), World Religion (435), Principles of Public Speaking (failed)
CLEP - Intro to Sociology (61), Intro to Psychology (68),CLEP - College Algebra (57)
ECE- Lifespan Developmental Psychology (B), Anatomy and Physiology (B), Microbiology (B)
Currently Studying : Foundations of Gerontology 12/6, American History I 12/20, Freshman College Composition 12/20[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Exams so far:
DSST - Intro to Computing (62), Elementary College Algebra (58), World Religion (435), Principles of Public Speaking (failed)
CLEP - Intro to Sociology (61), Intro to Psychology (68),CLEP - College Algebra (57)
ECE- Lifespan Developmental Psychology (B), Anatomy and Physiology (B), Microbiology (B)
Currently Studying : Foundations of Gerontology 12/6, American History I 12/20, Freshman College Composition 12/20[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)