01-09-2024, 10:48 AM
Just chiming in to say my wife and I split up in December (last month) and I started at WGU last month too and I just do not want to be doing it at all right now. I have only gotten one class done and I thought I would have gotten maybe 6 done the first month.
It just is what it is though and I'm going to stick with it.
It just is what it is though and I'm going to stick with it.
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish
BA in History/English from TESU. BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.
BA in History/English from TESU. BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)