Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seven tests in three days!
#13
lmech Wrote:Big Grin Outstanding. I hope you nailed them ALL! I wish I could do that. I must go a little slower though. Age has taken it's toll. Good luck on the rest.

I have to agree about the age thing! I certainly can not process new info as fast as I could when I was close to my 20s!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Seven tests in three days! - by mcakes - 10-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by cbrchris - 10-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by mapalo - 10-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by martialartist - 10-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by bcaptain78 - 10-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by dc67 - 10-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by CLEP101 - 10-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by Mamasaphire - 10-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Seven tests in three days! - by Sunshine - 10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by mcakes - 10-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Seven tests in three days! - by lmech - 10-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Seven tests in three days! - by Mamasaphire - 10-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Seven tests in three days! - by cookderosa - 10-20-2008, 04:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,777 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are people still testing these days? burbuja0512 9 1,768 04-20-2026, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,630 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Skipping the Last Year of High School in the USA Through Proficiency Tests DragonDF 29 18,836 02-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  A warning for those who wants to do ACTFL tests with LTI tak916 3 4,575 10-30-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  outlier increasing price in 7 days sialiblo 13 6,054 10-14-2022, 09:44 PM
Last Post: tuckerarabi786
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 3,686 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
  Looking for EQ & IQ Tests online: Anyone? bjcheung77 6 3,169 10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 6,864 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Peterson's Practice Tests mseldomridge 9 6,444 11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Heisrisen2916

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)