Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits)
#6
Quote:I have a bunch of RA credit from community colleges that transferred to 4 year schools as UL courses because those particular courses were UL at the college. I also have had UL credit transfer in as LL credit because again those courses were LL at the college they transferred to. EU doesn't always give UL credit for courses that were RA UL especially business courses. I know because it happened to me when I attempted to complete my degree at EU.

I don't think that is a common thing at all. Schools are more likely to just transfer RA courses at their taken level then upgrade community college courses or downgrade UL RA courses from a college or university. If they tried something like that it should be an immediate appeal. I can see this sort of thing happening with alternate learning platforms (Sophia, StraigherLine and Study.com) as those courses get re-evaluated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) - by Ares - 02-06-2024, 02:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,588 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,740 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,882 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 366 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 400 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,364 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,078 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,946 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,426 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 555 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)