Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How The Heck do I fund college, with no aid?
#5
(02-06-2024, 06:44 PM)ltw900rr Wrote: I don't have any experience with WGU. But my wife and I are both at TAMUC and received our 1098-T just like my son who is a full time in person student at TXST. All of us took enough hours to be considered full time students. We paid a lot more for my son to attend TXST, but we will still receive the $2500 max credit for him using the AOC program while filing our taxes. I am receiving the full tuition I paid for 2 seven week semesters  at TAMUC, and what we paid for my wife's 1st semester at TAMUC.
I am considering TAMCU also! I just noticed something, it says the cost for out of state is $1,500 per semester and then indicates that a semester is two seven-week terms. Am I correct that I would have a total of 14 weeks per every $1,500 spent? If so that’s outstanding! This whole time I thought it was only 7 weeks in total, then pay for another.
Universidad Isabel I / Master: AI in Business / May 2025
Advanced Program Certificate: Global Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation /  Arizona State University / December 2025
--
University of The People / Bachelors of Science: Business Administration /  April 2025
Pierpont Community & Technical College l Associates of Applied Science: Business / December 2023
--
Google Project Management Specialization - January 2024
Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Specialization - January 2024
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign - Digital Marketing Specialization - January 2025
AI Fundamentals: Foundations for Understanding AI - IBM Skillset - February 2026
--
Completed: 108 Sophia Credits - 2023/24




Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How The Heck do I fund college, with no aid? - by TaraD2020 - 02-06-2024, 10:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WGU accepting Calbright College Credits NotJoeBiden 2 1,556 03-08-2026, 11:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU Sophia College of IT no courses anymore? jobojoe285 7 7,809 04-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com Math - College Algebra & Statistics Marsbar 11 6,111 12-21-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Marsbar
  College Composition Modular CLEP for English Composition I? Marok 0 1,874 04-24-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Marok
  [Request] College of IT - Bachelor's in Software Development - Unofficial Transcript GunslingerParrot 1 2,397 07-28-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  WGU Academy | Transferable college-level courses akr680 9 6,983 05-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  WGU Teachers college evaluation cali86 12 6,730 03-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: BlueRidgeMtns
  Degree Plan Help - WGU Teachers College varJosh 10 6,498 07-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: varJosh

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)