Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TAMUC Happy first day of Spring 1
#16
(02-07-2024, 01:52 PM)ReyMysterioso Wrote: They did not put me in American Government. They scheduled me into Organizational Behavior which I passed with 100 on the Exam and 100 on the written assignment. (I've only ever made one 100 on one other paper in my entire academic career. I was chuffed!) Now I'm tackling Leadership Theory. For whatever reason she doesn't want to put me in Government until the Spring II semester. My plan is to try and conquer everything in the major except the capstone in Spring I, then just re-evaluate what I want to do with these credits.

I have to decide whether I want to finish Gov and the Capstone, and earn a degree here or whether to transfer later on to Arizona State U and pursue a degree through the Uber free tuition benefit. My thinking is that ASU would be a better school on my resume. In theory I could do both. Get a TAMUC degree and ASU one later - but does anyone think there's a downside to doing that?

Good job on knocking out some classes. I have run into some slow grading problems in my current class and last class. It is frustrating to finish the final project and then wait days to get a grade, or like my last class get a 79.6, make corrections then have to resubmit.

I am trying to get the current class I'm in finished, so I can finish one more class during Spring 1 before finishing the 2 capstones during spring 2.

If you don't have a lot of classes left to finish, I would just try to finish at TAMUC. I don't think an employer would see any difference between a degree from ASU and TAMUC.

Completed:
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
SJC AAS Automotive Technology
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TAMUC Happy first day of Spring 1 - by ltw900rr - 01-16-2024, 11:17 AM
RE: TAMUC Happy first day of Spring 1 - by ltw900rr - 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TAMUC class review ltw900rr 47 31,216 09-24-2026, 11:58 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  ETAMU / TAMUC accelerate ? VanillaBean 2 785 07-15-2026, 06:26 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TAMUC - Accepted KagomeH 9 5,469 03-28-2026, 10:09 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TAMUC and Study.com UL Courses PPR 4 2,010 07-12-2025, 10:42 PM
Last Post: PPR
  TAMUC Competency Based Program List bjcheung77 89 50,880 07-07-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  TAMUC English Comp II & TX Govt ?s VanillaBean 2 1,409 07-07-2025, 02:42 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  TAMUC Bachelors Public Admin - City Planning is approved (CBE) bradm31 2 3,343 03-09-2025, 09:49 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  Completed Final Class - East Texas A&M / TAMUC ATM925 5 3,618 02-20-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  TAMUC- Advanced Hours and COMS/ENG/HST Transfer loavli 8 4,197 01-17-2025, 08:47 AM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  TAMUC BAAS ORGL DONE! txc1500 11 6,759 01-10-2025, 12:00 AM
Last Post: lotusflower-tme

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)