Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TAMUC Happy first day of Spring 1
#22
(02-13-2024, 01:08 PM)ReyMysterioso Wrote: Completed Leading Diverse Teams with a 98 and 100 on the written and video assignments, respectively. If it helps anyone else, I found this list article about Fortune 500 companies that links to the DEI/Inclusivity reports they have put out in the past couple years.

https://purposebrand.com/blog/diversity-...tune-2023/

I surfed around several different companies at different levels/sizes and picked a national brand that had a lot of really good data, presentations and information about their initiatives, how they're tracking them, and what awards/recognition they've received from objective organizations in order to build my analysis and recommendations. Having those DEI reports were a godsend and make the project WAY more manageable. Hope it helps. 

I've requested acceleration into what should be my last class in Spring I, ORGL 4343 Leading Change. Good luck, Lions!

I just finished Leading Change. It was no problem. As soon as your done with that class, you will be caught up to where I am.

I have Capstone 1 and 2 scheduled for Spring 2, everything else is done, and those will be my last 2 classes.

Congrats on getting to this point!

Completed:
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
SJC AAS Automotive Technology
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TAMUC Happy first day of Spring 1 - by ltw900rr - 01-16-2024, 11:17 AM
RE: TAMUC Happy first day of Spring 1 - by ltw900rr - 02-13-2024, 04:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TAMUC class review ltw900rr 49 32,752 10-01-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  ETAMU / TAMUC accelerate ? VanillaBean 2 893 07-15-2026, 06:26 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TAMUC - Accepted KagomeH 9 5,622 03-28-2026, 10:09 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TAMUC and Study.com UL Courses PPR 4 2,154 07-12-2025, 10:42 PM
Last Post: PPR
  TAMUC Competency Based Program List bjcheung77 89 52,212 07-07-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  TAMUC English Comp II & TX Govt ?s VanillaBean 2 1,515 07-07-2025, 02:42 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  TAMUC Bachelors Public Admin - City Planning is approved (CBE) bradm31 2 3,447 03-09-2025, 09:49 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  Completed Final Class - East Texas A&M / TAMUC ATM925 5 3,815 02-20-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  TAMUC- Advanced Hours and COMS/ENG/HST Transfer loavli 8 4,449 01-17-2025, 08:47 AM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  TAMUC BAAS ORGL DONE! txc1500 11 7,111 01-10-2025, 12:00 AM
Last Post: lotusflower-tme

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)