https://www.wgu.edu/online-nursing-healt...ogram.html
I'd seen some rumors about this for the past few months and it looks like it's now a reality.
April 1: students with 30 or fewer transfer CUs can start
June 1: students with 45 or fewer transfer CUs can start
Oct 1: prior WGU students or current students wishing to switch programs can start
Nothing on the partners site yet re: transfer credits from Sophia/SDC/community colleges/etc, but I imagine that'll be rectified soon.
I've seen (on Reddit) concerns about the fact that the program isn't APA-accredited, but looking at the APA's website tells me that they don't even evaluate non-doctoral programs anyway, so those concerns appear to be unfounded.
PDF guidebook here: https://www.wgu.edu/content/dam/wgu-65-a.../BSPSY.pdf
Transfer guidelines: https://partners.wgu.edu/general-transfe...gramId=147
I'd seen some rumors about this for the past few months and it looks like it's now a reality.
April 1: students with 30 or fewer transfer CUs can start
June 1: students with 45 or fewer transfer CUs can start
Oct 1: prior WGU students or current students wishing to switch programs can start
Nothing on the partners site yet re: transfer credits from Sophia/SDC/community colleges/etc, but I imagine that'll be rectified soon.
I've seen (on Reddit) concerns about the fact that the program isn't APA-accredited, but looking at the APA's website tells me that they don't even evaluate non-doctoral programs anyway, so those concerns appear to be unfounded.
PDF guidebook here: https://www.wgu.edu/content/dam/wgu-65-a.../BSPSY.pdf
Transfer guidelines: https://partners.wgu.edu/general-transfe...gramId=147
WGU BS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (awarded May 2025)
Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)
Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)