Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Double Degree How To
#1
As an update, I currently am at 71 credits with 15 planned through TESU this upcoming march. After completing the 15 credits, Ill have my first AS degree in Computer Science! (not much but still) Thank you for the help! 

Now, it has been a minute since I last posted... Im still going for the full BA in Comp Sci. It was suggested I should go for the double degree. Is it still worth getting the Business Admin degree paired with the BA in Comp Sci through TESU? And how many credits in addition to the BA in CS do I need to take to get the double degree? Also, what should I tell my advisor when it comes to the dual degree? Like what do I tell them to get the dual degree? I believe the business degree is called the BS CIS now right? Attached is a list of my current credits too if that helps for my specific situation in determining what other classes Ill need to take for the Business Degree. Is there multiple BS Business degrees I could do?
CIS-1070
CYB-1200
ITS-1400
ITS-1600
ITS-2610
ECO-1120
ECO-1110
PHI-1300
ART-2210
PHI-2260
COS-2410
COS-1110
HIS-1140
STA-2010
POS-1100
CIS-1070
ENS-2000
MAT-1210
MAT-2310
GEO-1999 (1 credit)
GEO-1510
FEL-1999
COM-1080
BUS-1010

This march through TESU:
ENC-1010
ENC-1020
ETH-2200
SOC-1010
SOS-1100
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Double Degree How To - by kowenboy - 02-28-2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Double Degree How To - by jg_nuy - 02-28-2024, 04:23 PM
RE: Double Degree How To - by TopHatWombat - 02-29-2024, 01:05 AM
RE: Double Degree How To - by bjcheung77 - 02-28-2024, 07:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 592 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 832 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,522 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
Information Help For TESU BACS DEGREE help-0982 13 2,243 06-12-2026, 12:48 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Wink Is SOS-1100 exempted because of my foreign bachelor's degree? Garyjoston 7 1,779 05-21-2026, 03:29 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper-level Credits Required for Dual-AOS Bachelor Degree csbachelor 9 2,139 04-25-2026, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TESU Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 1 6,974 03-28-2026, 01:53 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Plan Check: TESU BA CS & Math Double Major (RA Credits & Grad School) Stimsix 6 2,081 03-02-2026, 03:50 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Getting Art Degree from TESU: My Experience CreativeLearner 4 2,460 01-21-2026, 12:11 PM
Last Post: AprilsFool
Question You think that my degree plan is possible ? Phil9444 2 1,519 01-17-2026, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Phil9444

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)