Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Excelsior BSLA - Upper Level Credits
#1
Exclamation 
I need upper level credits in the Fine Arts (think Art History/Visual Arts/Design), and I am looking for suggestions.  Editing to add that I am fine will as many Art History classes as can suggested. I know most online art courses will be Art History and theory.


 I am fine with any source: exams for credit, regular college course (online), self-paced, ect.  I would just like the cost to be as resonable as possible, and for any colleges to have easy registration (open registration/non-degree seeking registration). 

These are for transfer to Excelsior's Bachelor's of  Science in Liberal Arts, but feel free to make any suggestions.  I can work out with my advisor what will or won't transfer. (I know that Excelsior does not require fine arts specifically. This is to meet requirements for the graduate program I will be applying to. )


If it helps here are the Fine Arts Classes I have already taken.
Contemporary Arts
Art History 1
Art History 2
2D Design
Drawing 1
Hispanic Arts of the American Southwest
Handbuilt Clay
Photography 1
Graphic Design 1
Visual Communications
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Fine Arts Upper Level Credits - by Robinred2404 - 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Do I Have Any Say? - by Robinred2404 - 03-17-2024, 08:14 PM
RE: Do I Have Any Say? - by davewill - 03-17-2024, 10:17 PM
RE: Do I Have Any Say? - by Robinred2404 - 03-18-2024, 01:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior 113 vs 105 transfer credit clarification? thanks4help 1 325 09-26-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Fielding Graduate University Merges with Excelsior Marcus Aurelius 17 4,076 06-22-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Excelsior U to Offer DBA MISin08 12 3,126 05-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Need help planning BS Liberal Arts from Study.com to Excelsior helaurin 10 3,230 01-05-2026, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Excelsior University - Fixed Rate Tuition bjcheung77 9 5,273 12-24-2025, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Using Study.com to Fill in Excelsior Degree Requirements bjcheung77 0 1,199 11-16-2025, 10:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior BS Criminal Justice degree plan new2this 7 5,300 06-05-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  NEW: Excelsior Students Must Now Complete 15 Credits In-House pilot 14 18,263 06-04-2025, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Looking for someone who has or is working on their BS in Criminal Justice @Excelsior WorkingGal 2 2,342 06-03-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
Photo EU allows 113 credits EXCEPT BS LA huiwh1998 2 2,755 05-05-2025, 03:33 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)