03-18-2024, 07:28 AM
So last week I mentioned that although I received the ENEB MBA diploma, I am still missing the Big Data and Digital Marketing ones. So I emailed and inquire the status...and this is what I got:
"Thank you for your email. Your observation is correct. We inform you we are currently working on the issuance of your Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence in order to send them as soon as possible.
We remain at your disposal for any further information."
No shit my observation is correct..........they sent 1 certs on the 14th just so that they can partially fulfill the CEO's commitment but that's not the whole thing. ENEB is really becoming a joke. User above who completed their exam on February still got their diploma in March but some of us who had been waiting longer are still waiting.
"Thank you for your email. Your observation is correct. We inform you we are currently working on the issuance of your Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence in order to send them as soon as possible.
We remain at your disposal for any further information."
No shit my observation is correct..........they sent 1 certs on the 14th just so that they can partially fulfill the CEO's commitment but that's not the whole thing. ENEB is really becoming a joke. User above who completed their exam on February still got their diploma in March but some of us who had been waiting longer are still waiting.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)