Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Three ECEs in a day.. doable?
#9
Again, thanks for the advise. I am thinking I'll aim for two at a time, even if it'll mean an extra trip.. I've been handling two CLEPs on the same day, four in the same week, perfectly fine so far, so I think I can do this. I'm in upstate NY, and I have to take a trip down to NYC for each of these, which is a nuisance, and can be difficult to work out with work. But I'd rather have to take an extra trip rather then adding risk to failing one of them.. ECEs are just too damn pricey! Big Grin

Thanks again for the help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by droog - 10-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by jorai - 10-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by CLEP101 - 10-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by gcalvin - 10-29-2008, 04:41 AM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by PeteDude - 10-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by droog - 10-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by gcalvin - 10-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by Chuckers - 10-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by droog - 10-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by barcotta - 10-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by jalpappas - 10-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by bceagles - 10-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by droog - 11-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Three ECEs in a day.. doable? - by lmech - 11-03-2008, 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most doable science test for someone horrible in science? RaeRae 14 3,847 09-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Did you work and go to school full time for graduate studies? Is this doable? soliloquy 14 4,947 07-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Where to take ECEs? anonymouse 6 1,876 08-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Last Post: BGSU_Alum_86
  ECEs? Elinor 7 2,628 03-17-2011, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Elinor
  Paper based ECEs blu2blu 0 1,132 12-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Last Post: blu2blu
  CLEPs DSSTs and ECEs Oh My! MommyIsGettingHerDegree 7 2,470 11-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Last Post: cframe
  Doable? Elinor 4 2,212 08-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Elinor
  Two ECEs in a day? eyrobinson 3 1,717 03-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Anastasia
  Question about Approval to Test Letters/ECEs a4tunatemom 2 1,591 07-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Last Post: marianne202
  Microbio & A&P ECEs study material? argentnox 3 1,991 07-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Last Post: derrickfl

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)