03-22-2024, 06:29 AM
(03-22-2024, 05:33 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I'm doing well (for me) at WGU, since I got over my months long quitting period. I caught up to where I was supposed to be, and am ahead of schedule again. I think I was depressed before, because I kept thinking I had 2 more years of classes to do. After looking at the curriculum, I realized I only had 1 year of boring classes left (if I go 2x speed), and then 1 year of 'fun" classes. I am now just trying to get through the next year's classes as fast I can. I am also trying to do the Objective Assessments classes first, because I don't like taking them. Once they are done, most of the remaining classes will be Project Assessment, which are super low-stress for me. I'm in the Data Analytics BS program, and am trying to get to the AI classes. I should be there this time next year.
Glad to see you found some motivation! It can be hard sometimes.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)