Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Teaching plan?
#8
(03-25-2024, 02:58 PM)Piwi737 Wrote: Thank you guys for your responses. I plan to attend Pierpont and then UMPI. However, I have a question: I would like to apply for master's degrees afterward. Given that I will attend Sophia, I will have 30 credits to complete. The master's programs like UCLA or Cal state require a GPA calculated over 60 credit hours. How should I proceed? Should I complete 60 credits directly at UMPI?
If you are trying to go to grad school at a competitive school like UCLA, you will need ALL of your ducks in a row. Cal state is vague as many schools fit that title.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Teaching plan? - by Piwi737 - 03-24-2024, 06:33 PM
RE: Teaching plan? - by Duneranger - 03-25-2024, 12:39 AM
RE: Teaching plan? - by rachel83az - 03-25-2024, 02:38 AM
RE: Teaching plan? - by Jonathan Whatley - 03-25-2024, 07:10 AM
RE: Teaching plan? - by RJ77 - 03-25-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Teaching plan? - by Piwi737 - 03-25-2024, 02:58 PM
RE: Teaching plan? - by Duneranger - 03-25-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Teaching plan? - by davewill - 03-25-2024, 04:43 PM
RE: Teaching plan? - by Piwi737 - 03-25-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: Teaching plan? - by bjcheung77 - 04-07-2024, 10:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  150 hour TEFL Certificate for Teaching in Southeast Asia or other countries Voldigoad 5 1,536 04-16-2026, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Voldigoad
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 973 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 941 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,797 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Fastest Plan for any Bachelor's at Any School Chasingthedream 12 4,278 11-07-2025, 03:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Liberal Arts BA degree Plan - Help ? helaurin 10 3,203 10-25-2025, 09:56 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BSBA in General Management from TESU Degree Plan ittybittyerin 1 1,627 08-22-2025, 04:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BA Criminal Justice Plan for International Student — Help Wanted Edriveless 4 1,815 08-18-2025, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  theboyfrombarrio - Questions - Degree & School Plan theboyfrombarrio 3 1,501 08-17-2025, 08:56 AM
Last Post: theboyfrombarrio
  Help finding a school and degree plan bleedingpurple 46 14,609 08-15-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)