04-05-2024, 01:21 AM
Me: 老司机, You: 新手 Let me guess, your last name is Hui, born 1998. My Tai Chi instructor has the same last name! Anyways, review the info below, the BAS is slightly better than the BLS, Pierpont just opened to international students recently!
@huiwh1998, Welcome to the board, you skipped two critical items on the addendum, your commitments and dedicated time to study. Such as you going to school, working, volunteering, what ever else that may take time away from your studies.
I'm an older driver, I have been on interesting educational adventures, I've guided many through their educational journey as well. For a new learner, you want to provide as much details as possible so we get a clear picture of your path.
For this journey, with just a tad more planning, I suggest you do the Pierpont BOG AAS, ladder that to the UMPI BAS instead of having the BLS, it's slightly cheaper, easier, faster due to the flexible requirements compared to the BLS.
Both with allow a max transfer of your credits, 60 will go into the electives alone. Your CertHE should equate to 1 year (first year 30 credits), the other credits from ENEB/XAMK should equate to another year of credits at least. You'll need a language plus science and lab...
@huiwh1998, Welcome to the board, you skipped two critical items on the addendum, your commitments and dedicated time to study. Such as you going to school, working, volunteering, what ever else that may take time away from your studies.
I'm an older driver, I have been on interesting educational adventures, I've guided many through their educational journey as well. For a new learner, you want to provide as much details as possible so we get a clear picture of your path.
For this journey, with just a tad more planning, I suggest you do the Pierpont BOG AAS, ladder that to the UMPI BAS instead of having the BLS, it's slightly cheaper, easier, faster due to the flexible requirements compared to the BLS.
Both with allow a max transfer of your credits, 60 will go into the electives alone. Your CertHE should equate to 1 year (first year 30 credits), the other credits from ENEB/XAMK should equate to another year of credits at least. You'll need a language plus science and lab...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)