04-10-2024, 08:37 PM
TAMUC Course: ORGL 4361 Capstone 2
Instructor: Mrs. B.
Course content: Nothing new to read, only the 3 assignments are posted.
Course format: 1 paper 10-12 pages based on a company and 4 ways to improve the company (SWOT), 2nd assignment is a video you create reviewing the classes in the course and answering a few questions. 3rd assignment is to create a cover letter, resume, and reference page, then answer a few questions prompts using a video program to record.
Final exam or project: none, just the course work above.
Time taken on course: About 20 hours of time total. Writing papers is a struggle for me. Your time may vary.
Familiarity with the subject before course: I knew about 90% before, because it was covered in previous classes.
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: I have difficulty writing papers, The class took me some time to finish because I am not a strong writer when it comes to formal essays. Assignment 2 and 3 were very easy compared to the 10-12 page paper. This instructor graded in less than 24 hours.
1-10 Difficulty level: 3, Only reason for this score is because of the writing. If you are a strong writer, this may be an easy class for you.
I hope these reviews helped someone, this is my last class for TAMUC BAAS Organizational Leadership!
Instructor: Mrs. B.
Course content: Nothing new to read, only the 3 assignments are posted.
Course format: 1 paper 10-12 pages based on a company and 4 ways to improve the company (SWOT), 2nd assignment is a video you create reviewing the classes in the course and answering a few questions. 3rd assignment is to create a cover letter, resume, and reference page, then answer a few questions prompts using a video program to record.
Final exam or project: none, just the course work above.
Time taken on course: About 20 hours of time total. Writing papers is a struggle for me. Your time may vary.
Familiarity with the subject before course: I knew about 90% before, because it was covered in previous classes.
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: I have difficulty writing papers, The class took me some time to finish because I am not a strong writer when it comes to formal essays. Assignment 2 and 3 were very easy compared to the 10-12 page paper. This instructor graded in less than 24 hours.
1-10 Difficulty level: 3, Only reason for this score is because of the writing. If you are a strong writer, this may be an easy class for you.
I hope these reviews helped someone, this is my last class for TAMUC BAAS Organizational Leadership!
Completed:
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
SJC AAS Automotive Technology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)