04-24-2024, 01:28 PM
No, TESU doesn't have a locksmithing degree or anything remotely close to that subject matter. Locksmithing is an applied trade, you may want to review other options from DEAC/NA providers instead.
A copy/paste from my previous post: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid418347
@NeilK314, are you on a MAC? I updated the post and removed the funky fonts, I noticed you updated the post and removed the spam link and placed it into your profile as a URL...
A copy/paste from my previous post: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid418347
@NeilK314, are you on a MAC? I updated the post and removed the funky fonts, I noticed you updated the post and removed the spam link and placed it into your profile as a URL...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)