Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MLS Degree. Should I?
#11
I'd have to say no to WQU. I suck at SQL. Well, I tried a course in Coursera and when I got it wrong it didn't give the correct answer to help me learn. I'm looking to get into people management.

I think I'll skip the legal studies. I'm really good at the laws I need to know. So this forum is helping me narrow my goals. Smile

I didn't know about premium basin but I saw Rawl at Texas Tech. Tech has good regional recognition as well as LSU Shreveport. Now just need to research those....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MLS Degree. Should I? - by shouldimba - 05-05-2024, 03:30 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by Vle045 - 05-05-2024, 03:43 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by bjcheung77 - 05-05-2024, 03:55 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by shouldimba - 05-05-2024, 05:24 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by HogwartsSchool - 05-05-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by Vle045 - 05-05-2024, 06:54 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by bjcheung77 - 05-05-2024, 07:40 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by inor - 05-06-2024, 01:04 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by bjcheung77 - 05-06-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by Vle045 - 05-06-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: MLS Degree. Should I? - by shouldimba - 05-07-2024, 12:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Degree in Math - What is the best route for one course at a time? udi 8 1,160 09-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 1,844 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,503 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  Quick Master's Degree Advice Dnightowl 7 1,498 05-24-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Mahatma Gandhi University Online MBA and Master Degree durain 9 1,756 05-02-2026, 11:14 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  MBA degree is in crisis Imbanewbie 17 7,994 02-28-2026, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sagan
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 34 53,967 10-25-2025, 10:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Masters in Biblical studies (or related degree) dayneist 16 12,991 08-13-2025, 06:31 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
Question Degree Guidance based on these interests: NeuralFlow 1 1,531 06-07-2025, 12:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of the Pacific: 1 Year online DHsc degree dietcenter 2 2,950 04-29-2025, 06:27 PM
Last Post: eLearner

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)