Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Options For Fast Credits
#9
(05-08-2024, 04:30 PM)harrypotter Wrote: Hey everyone. I’m looking for some help in finding my best options for fast credits to obtain before mid-July. I was just hired on as an elective teacher at a high school & really want to bump my salary up to the next pay level for my first semester by bringing in credits. I start 7/30 so I would need to complete these before early/mid-July. I need to complete 18 credits to move up to the next pay level. I’m looking for "enroll any-time" type of schools/courses since I can’t wait until the next term to start.


Credits need to be in the field of education or business-related (my position is in a business-related subject). Need to be RA or NA. Levels 100 and up are accepted. I prefer courses that are mostly/ only exams. Cheap is king. 


Any help is really appreciated. Thank
You might inquire if CLEP tests are acceptable. They aren't RA or NA but widely accepted by RA universities. Modern States will reimburse your testing fees if you pass and offers free study guides.
or
You could take courses cheaply through TEL Learning. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TEL_Learning
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best Options For Fast Credits - by harrypotter - 05-08-2024, 04:30 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by thatguy123 - 05-08-2024, 04:46 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by ss20ts - 05-08-2024, 04:52 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by jg_nuy - 05-08-2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by allvia - 05-08-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by jg_nuy - 05-08-2024, 05:43 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by bjcheung77 - 05-08-2024, 07:36 PM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by SophiaPrincess - 05-09-2024, 08:34 AM
RE: Best Options For Fast Credits - by ltw900rr - 05-10-2024, 05:56 PM
Best Options For Fast Credits - by harrypotter - 05-10-2024, 06:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,712 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,057 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,119 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,494 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,199 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking into AA/AALS/AAS BOG options, with an eventual BA in mind degreedude80 1 1,104 12-31-2025, 12:59 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,569 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,353 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,315 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 97 42,895 07-30-2025, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)