Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Degree Program Would You Choose???
#11
(05-14-2024, 08:35 AM)allvia Wrote: The UMPI BAS requires a technical AOS (although they likely will allow you to add a non-technical in addition). And the BAS is not automatic or guaranteed with UMPI even with an AAS. Honestly, in your case it doesn't make any sense to go down this BAS path (based on what you've shared since your first post), unless your objective was to obtain a more technical (sounding) degree; something you don't need (you started with more interest in a more management based degree than tech).  Also, you'd have to wait to have the AAS conferred before pursing the BAS. IMO, you're starting to get derailed from your objective of obtaining a bachelor - just because there are many options/paths to getting one (as great as that is). Keep your eye on the prize and work towards your objective - a completed bachelor degree.

Thanks for that. I am definitely going back and forth a bit trying to decide the path I want to take. I was under the impression that as long as you had the AAS, it would be automatic for the BAS. As far as getting derailed, I'm definitely still on that track. The only question I'm debating is which bachelor.  Smile

This raises another question for me: If I do decide to start with the BOG AAS, I could still do a BLS or BABA at UMPI. I wouldn't lock myself out of that track by obtaining the AAS would I? I wouldn't think so, but just want to make sure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Degree Program Would You Choose??? - by colonelcamp - 05-14-2024, 09:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 922 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,467 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,324 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 317 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Transferring from community college to an online Bachelor's program daydream 9 3,248 07-08-2026, 07:32 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,539 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 700 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,591 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,813 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,680 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)