(07-11-2024, 01:59 AM)slammX Wrote:(07-10-2024, 07:09 PM)Xin Wrote:Does anyone want to discuss the following institutions? It looks like ENEB is pursuing a similar arrangement with them as with UI1 and Blackwell:(07-10-2024, 01:29 PM)卡科尔曼 Wrote:You can see this(07-10-2024, 09:14 AM)学位 Wrote: After emailing, it appears that Blackwell will be the official ENEB degree, they wouldn't elaborate on if they would or would not maintain the Isabel I accreditation.
Looks like I need to hurry up and complete my ENEB degree. I've got 4 out of 13 modules completed in the past month after starting on June 1st. That validation with Blackwell is not going to be beneficial unless they either become CHEA accredited or build up more international partners that they can cross-validate with which would lead to more choices of where one could earn an official accredited degree based on the work completed at ENEB.
https://eneb.com/institutional-alliances/
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - UTN (Argentina) https://utn.edu.ar/es/
Institución Universitaria Salazar y Herrera - IUSH (Colombia)
https://www.iush.edu.co
Universidad Espiritu Santo - UEES (Ecuador)
https://uees.edu.ec
Universidad Olmeco (Mexico)
https://olmeca.edu.mx
I'm from Argentina and I can say that the Universidad Tecnológica Nacional (UTN) is a well known university here and it's an accredited degree (with mostly engineering degrees, like "mechanical engineering", "civil engineering", "systems engineering", etc.) and it's all over the country. The degrees are recognized outside of the country (doing all the needed stuff to get it validated and blah blah blah). There are a lot of students from this uni that ended up living abroad thanks to the degree, and from what I know there are people in: Germany, Italy, Spain, US, and many more.
The thing is that the UTN is well focused on engineering, so it would be HARD to have an arrangement that would help the student to get a degree (or something like that) in this uni, because the degrees are in person and they usually take A LOT of years to finish. Just for anyone to understand: Systems Engineering is a 5 year degree, and it usually (for 95% of the students in this uni) takes more than 5 years to finish... Forget about doing anything in the same way as with the US education (virtual, can skip credits with ACE credits, etc.).
Don't know how it is with the other unis listed, but still, it will depend on what kind of agreement the UTN and ENEB degrees will have...



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)