Personally I'm thinking of updating my Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence. My current one has 7 out of 11 courses overlapping with my MBA. According to the validation guide for the new programs, there is only 1 course in the new Big Data Masters that can be cross-validated against the old MBA, so updating this Masters means it will completely different from my current MBA, and the new program is much more relevant to the subject matter anyway. According to the validation guide I would need to do 5 new subjects to catch up.
I won't update my MBA as I feel that the old program was much better suited to a "traditional" MBA. I'll get the benefit of more "modern" subject matter from the Big Data Masters.
https://eneb.com/wp-content/uploads/2024...nguide.pdf
I won't update my MBA as I feel that the old program was much better suited to a "traditional" MBA. I'll get the benefit of more "modern" subject matter from the Big Data Masters.
https://eneb.com/wp-content/uploads/2024...nguide.pdf


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)