07-24-2024, 03:04 AM
So far I haven't been able to get any response from ENEB on setting up the Master's portion from my original Groupon.
On June 19, the Academic department still responded and informed me the voucher offering from Groupon and elsewhere can be used to top-up programs.
With the posts here about ENEB mentioning they will not be accepting Groupon vouches anymore, I am worried that I might not be able to use the Master's from the MBA + Master's voucher they already redeemed with Groupon. And I am also reading people here are holding onto vouchers to continue their studies after finishing other programs.
So I contacted Groupon customer service. They are going to look into this, and get back to me. Of course, I will keep this forum informed.
Also, interesting to read it seems I am the only one that received the ENEB Olympics offer? I did buy that, and after paying for it, it provides an automatic sign up link for the Double programs (new style).
On June 19, the Academic department still responded and informed me the voucher offering from Groupon and elsewhere can be used to top-up programs.
With the posts here about ENEB mentioning they will not be accepting Groupon vouches anymore, I am worried that I might not be able to use the Master's from the MBA + Master's voucher they already redeemed with Groupon. And I am also reading people here are holding onto vouchers to continue their studies after finishing other programs.
So I contacted Groupon customer service. They are going to look into this, and get back to me. Of course, I will keep this forum informed.
Also, interesting to read it seems I am the only one that received the ENEB Olympics offer? I did buy that, and after paying for it, it provides an automatic sign up link for the Double programs (new style).


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)