06-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Urbannaja Wrote:Hmm...I thought you were required to have ALL of your college-lvl classes on your transcript count towards your GPA (otherwise failed classes wouldn't count at all would they)? Exams aren't required to be on your transcipt though so I wouldn't think those would be a problem...but if it's an actual class, I think you're stuck with it. It just doesn't seem like you could 'just not count' grades received...otherwise, GPA would be awhole lot easier to maintain IMHO.
Urbannaja,
You might be onto something there.
The suppression and replacement of grades at Excelsior might only apply to exams. In that case, it's highly possible that course grades can only be replaced with an equivalency exam in the exact same subject.
I hadn't thought of that.
My name is Rob
_____________________________________
Exams/Courses Passed (43):
- Courses (4): 1 Excelsior, 1 CSU-Pueblo, 2 Penn Foster.
- Exams (39): 24 DSST, 15 CLEP.
Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
_____________________________________
Exams/Courses Passed (43):
- Courses (4): 1 Excelsior, 1 CSU-Pueblo, 2 Penn Foster.
- Exams (39): 24 DSST, 15 CLEP.
Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)