Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rant about "affordable" MBA programs
#1
I am not sure if this is a rant or not. I already have two Master's degrees and I am PhD-ABD. I was looking to go for an MBA that I could pay out of pocket. I am looking to use it just to study not to land a job. UoPeople's prices have doubled since I last considered them. They went from $200 to $400 per class. My advisor couldn't speak to me because they came from a culture or religion that doesn't talk to females. I ended up dropping them. With their prices, I might as well go to a RA school that has the proper business accreditations. They are some that are few thousand more than their current prices. I thought about HAU but I need to ask if they have a payment plan on one class at time. I can't come up with a large sum at once. If anyone knows please let me know about HAU. If not I will have to look somewhere else. I did apply to Elmwood for their MLM program and I do live in a state that has the SARA authorizations.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rant about "affordable" MBA programs - by Heartstrings - 08-04-2024, 07:59 PM
RE: Rant about "affordable" MBA programs - by wow - 08-05-2024, 09:41 AM
RE: Rant about "affordable" MBA programs - by wow - 08-14-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: Rant about "affordable" MBA programs - by Kab - 08-16-2024, 01:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting into competitive graduate programs chrisv 20 3,018 08-02-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,055 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  3 Woolf Partnership Programs - AI, CS, Software Engineering bjcheung77 16 4,741 05-25-2026, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Eleanor
  Self-Paced (not CBE) Graduate Programs freeloader 9 2,804 03-05-2026, 01:13 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Any MPA Programs (Master of Public Admin) Channy 29 9,495 02-24-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  List of cheap online Masters programs bjcheung77 8 11,999 12-22-2025, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit Transfer for OTHM/Qualifi Level 7 Diplomas to U.S. Master’s Programs Donato88 1 1,808 12-11-2025, 09:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 79 190,013 10-11-2025, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School vs. MBA Programs Mjake260 3 1,731 08-17-2025, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Prestigious and rigorous online programs in CS/AI soba 15 12,949 06-26-2025, 03:42 PM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)