11-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Congrasts. I'm working on precalculus right now. So, I only need to get up to 70 percent completion to apply for and received credit from ACE? I want to make sure I'm understanding this right. Can you PM me, I'd like the formulas you have.
B.S. Liberal Studies Excelsior College
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
occupation: Certified High School Math Teacher
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
occupation: Certified High School Math Teacher
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)