Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Options for Texas Government? TAMUC
#1
Has anyone taken Texas Government - GOVT 2306 - at a school other than TAMUC? I applied for a self-paced course at Central Texas College and am just wondering how long it takes. I have vacations and such I need to be able to schedule around. I will be taking the Fall 2 semester off to go on vacation and I'm looking at the CTC dates to try and work it in. Thanks!

In other news, I have struggled getting interviews for jobs I was more than qualified for, like many of you have. I went ahead and updated my resume with an Education section, where I listed my upcoming bachelor's with an expected Spring 2025 completion. I got interviewed and hired for a dream job within three weeks. So, you may go ahead and try it yourself if you have jobs you want to apply for! You know, a resume only has one job - to get you that interview!

Wes
[-] The following 1 user Likes westex93's post:
  • jg_nuy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Options for Texas Government? TAMUC - by westex93 - 09-19-2024, 06:07 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by jg_nuy - 09-19-2024, 06:15 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by westex93 - 09-19-2024, 07:14 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by bjcheung77 - 09-19-2024, 07:33 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by westex93 - 09-20-2024, 01:48 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by ltw900rr - 09-19-2024, 08:08 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by txc1500 - 09-19-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by westex93 - 09-20-2024, 05:17 AM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by ltw900rr - 09-20-2024, 05:53 AM
RE: Options for Texas Government? - by westex93 - 09-20-2024, 06:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TAMUC class review ltw900rr 49 32,264 10-01-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  ETAMU / TAMUC accelerate ? VanillaBean 2 858 07-15-2026, 06:26 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Questions about applying for a CBE degree at East Texas A&M University Jin Wang 6 2,081 04-27-2026, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  TAMUC - Accepted KagomeH 9 5,565 03-28-2026, 10:09 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  ETAMUC - Texas gov Pinkeypie 6 2,245 02-02-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Choosing between Org Leadership & Gen Studies CBE at ETAMU (E.Texas A&M) futbolista89 5 2,757 11-24-2025, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  East Texas A&M - Plan darthweezy 22 6,692 08-22-2025, 09:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC and Study.com UL Courses PPR 4 2,104 07-12-2025, 10:42 PM
Last Post: PPR
  TAMUC Competency Based Program List bjcheung77 89 51,817 07-07-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  TAMUC English Comp II & TX Govt ?s VanillaBean 2 1,484 07-07-2025, 02:42 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)