09-27-2024, 11:11 PM
Hello - I am considering this MBA. I've researched the school as much as possible, and obviously love the price, the apparent positive reviews, regional accreditation, the thesis (not common in online MBAs). My hesitation, is when you google HAU, the campus is in a strip mall...like it looks to be ~75 offices split between medical clinics, treatment centers, etc. I realize the main campus is in Greece, but it does just seem like a few rented offices?
By all accounts, this is a legitimate school, but if an employer Googles it does it get perceived as a diploma mill by its looks? (I'm experienced in my industry, but still a consideration). This isn't meant to be a rude post, I just want to get a balance of thoughts before putting an application in. Can anyone also chime in on the regional accreditation and private non-profit status, and how HAU can be compared to others on a scale?
By all accounts, this is a legitimate school, but if an employer Googles it does it get perceived as a diploma mill by its looks? (I'm experienced in my industry, but still a consideration). This isn't meant to be a rude post, I just want to get a balance of thoughts before putting an application in. Can anyone also chime in on the regional accreditation and private non-profit status, and how HAU can be compared to others on a scale?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)