10-07-2024, 01:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2024, 01:41 PM by Captainrekt000.)
Good news everyone!!!!
I was finishing up my last few OnlineDegree.com final exams and couldn't download the RPNow proctor.
I emailed customer support and they said to take the final exam by entering the password at the bottom of the exam page of each course! No proctor and no $9 fee! (For now at least!)
This makes OnlineDegree.com completely free! They offer 15 courses with 11 of them offering NCCRS credit (33 credits for free in total).
The following courses can still be taken but no longer offer credit:
- Introduction to Cooking
- Introduction to Psychology
- Education & Literacy
- Introduction to Public Health
This (33) combined with TEEX cybersecurity (13) makes 46 completely free non-proctored credits for TESU!
I was finishing up my last few OnlineDegree.com final exams and couldn't download the RPNow proctor.
I emailed customer support and they said to take the final exam by entering the password at the bottom of the exam page of each course! No proctor and no $9 fee! (For now at least!)
This makes OnlineDegree.com completely free! They offer 15 courses with 11 of them offering NCCRS credit (33 credits for free in total).
The following courses can still be taken but no longer offer credit:
- Introduction to Cooking
- Introduction to Psychology
- Education & Literacy
- Introduction to Public Health
This (33) combined with TEEX cybersecurity (13) makes 46 completely free non-proctored credits for TESU!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)